Toddler Rhino CostumeProduct # FUN0657
Did you know that rhinoceroses are related to zebras and horses? Your child can be a rhino in this Toddler Rhino Costume! It's a jumpsuit of soft gray fleece with a back zipper, and comes with a hood and booties. The rhino's characteristic armor plates are polyfoam-lined gray broadcloth, and are sewn to the front and shoulders of the jumpsuit. The shoulder pads join behind the neck with a Velcro™ tab. The hood is gray fleece with darker gray fleece ears sewn on either side of the two stuffed gray broadcloth horns that are sewn to the top. It fastens under the chin with Velcro™. The booties have gray fleece uppers, dark gray fleece soles, and gray rib knit cuffs. Gray broadcloth "toes" are appliquéed to the tops. Now he's ready to join the crash!
- 100% polyester fleece fabric
- Jumpsuit has back zipper, elastic at wrist cuffs
- Sewn-on tail and quilted armor plates
- Hood has soft-sculpted ears & horns on top; fastens w/ Velcro under chin
- Booties have rib knit ankle cuffs