Gobble it up this Thanksgiving in this awesome mascot turkey costume! The costume features a full-body, plush jumpsuit made from polyester. The outside is reddish-brown, soft and fur-like, while the interior is lined with a smooth, breathable material for a comfortable wear. The sleeves are large so that they hang down from your arms like wings, and they are sewn shut at the ends. The jumpsuit has a padded rear end so that the red and orange tail sticks up when you are wearing it. The yellow legs end in attached, three-toed yellow shoe covers that are open on the bottom. The jumpsuit closes with a zipper on the side of the chest and a button at the neck. The turkey head covers your full head and neck and has a soft, cloth interior where you can see out from the mesh-covered eye holes. The soft yellow beak is padded to protrude from the face. Hanging from between the eyes and below the beak are the turkey's signature red neck drapes, called wattles. Sewn to the top of the head is a floppy, black pilgrim hat, encircled by an attached gold ribbon. Paired with our pilgrim and Indian costumes, you've got a First Thanksgiving costume group that is worthy of a stage production or a fun Halloween night!
- 100% Polyester plush jumpsuit
- Interior lined with smooth, breathable material
- Hanging sleeves form wings and are sewn shut at the ends
- Padded rear so colorful feathers stand up in the back
- Three toed yellow shoe covers open on the bottom
- Side zipper and button on the neck secue the jumpsuit
- Turkey head has mesh over eyes so you can easily see out