Boys Egyptian Pharaoh CostumeProduct # IN17035
- Belt w/ attached drape
|Size 6||Child Size||S-Kids 6||S-Kids 6|
|Size 8||Child Size||M-Kids 8||M-Kids 8|
|Size 10||Child Size||L-Kids 10||L-Kids 10|
|Size 12||Child Size||XL-Kids 12||XL-Kids 12|
If your son enjoys ancient history, he'll love this Boys Egyptian Pharaoh Costume! It includes a tunic, headpiece, gold lamé collar and wrist cuffs, and a belt with attached drape. The thigh-length tunic is navy blue woven poly poplin with short sleeves and round neckline, with a Velcro™ dot closure at the back of the neck. Its front is printed with the image of a gold Ankh on a neck chain. The belt is gold lamé and fastens in back with Velcro™. It has hanging side panels of brown poly interlock knit, and a front drape of gold lamé printed with the image of a cobra and an all-seeing eye. The circular gold lamé collar fastens at the back with Velcro™ and is printed with colorful geometric figures. The gold lamé wrist cuffs also fasten with Velcro™. The headpiece is gold lamé printed with black stripes. It is reinforced at the forehead so it will stand upright, and there is an elastic band that fastens behind the head. The side flaps of the headpiece can then be draped as desired. The quality shows in the details!
- 100% polyester poplin, interlock knit & metallic knit fabrics
- Navy blue poplin tunic has printed ankh necklace, gold-edged short sleeves
- Brown onterlock gathered loincloth sewn to sash; fastens w/ Velcro
- Gold metallic knit sash has printed Egyptian design
- Gold metallic collar has printed gems, fabric ties at back
- Gold metallic knit wrist cuffs fasten w/ Velcro
- Nemes headdress has elastic band at back under hood
- Also available in adullt & plus sizes
This product has restrictions that limit the countries that we can ship to. This product cannot be shipped to Czech Republic, Germany, Ireland, Lithuania, Luxembourg, Netherlands, Portugal or Romania.